How To Keep Improving Your Tap Dance Skills From The Comfort Of Your Living Room
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
These Online Tap Dance Lessons Can Be ADDICTIVE! Come See What Everyone Is Talking About…
Dear fellow tap lover:
Do you miss taking tap dance classes? Are you looking for a way to stay inspired, and on your game?
Maybe you want a more convenient way to keep up your tap skills- NO MATTER where you are?
Then look no further. Welcome to your completely NEW and INSPIRING dance community, SHUFFLE WITH SHAWN! It’s perfect for tap lovers like yourself.
- NO MORE wasting time trying to find where to take a tap dance lesson in your city or online.
- NO MORE worrying if you’ll enjoy yourself, let alone learn any cool tap dance moves.
- NO MORE spending big money on tap dance lessons that just didn’t make the cut.
Your Expert Tap Dance Coach, Shawn Byfield
If we haven’t met before… Hello! My name’s Shawn Byfield, thanks for stopping by. I’m a multiple award-winning choreographer, a Gemini Award nominee, and international dance coach. I’ve been in numerous Hollywood movies, choreographed for National TV shows, blah blah blah.
Honestly, it’s not about me, it’s about what I love doing for you… teaching! I’m not here to toot my own horn. But if you’re interested to learn more about who I am, please click here so we’re not total strangers.
What you need to know is this: I frickin’ love what I do, and my focus is to help YOU level up your passion for tap dance.
And you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t love tap. Yes?
These Tap Dance Lessons Are Exactly What You’re Looking For!
(Even If You’re Rusty And Haven’t Tap Danced In Years)
- You’ll enjoy a fun and simple online tap dance group with other tap lovers just like you
- An inclusive and safe tap dance group where everyone is welcome- whether you’re nine or 99
- SHUFFLE WITH SHAWN! is the newest dance resource, where you’ll enjoy valuable tap lessons, improve your dance skills and get solid advice
- Use technology you already own to learn from your smart phone, tablet or computer.
Want a FREE Online Tap Dance Lesson? PRESS PLAY
Unfortunately these online tap lessons are NOT for beginners. Sorry! But there are plenty of beginner tutorials on Youtube for newbies.
Who Are These Tap Lessons For?
This tap group caters to:
- Junior tap dance students
- Intermediate level tap dancers
- Teenage tap students
- Competitive tap dance teams
- Tap dance teachers and assistant teachers
- Parents who tap are welcome to learn
- Musical Theatre performers who tap
- Studio directors and faculty are welcome
- Professional tap dancers
- Rusty wheel tap dancers
- Dancers looking for a creative outlet
- Students looking for a challenge
- Seniors, and anyone young at heart
- Former dancers looking to stay active
- Tap dance choreographers are welcome
- And anyone who simply loves to tap dance… This is where you belong!
Everything You Need To Stay Inspired, With NEW Tap Dance Content Added Monthly!
BTW: If you haven’t had the chance to tap with me before, DON’T WORRY. You’ll be totally fine. And if your tap shoes have so much dust on them they look grey not black, DON’T WORRY! Because after a few tap dance lessons, it all starts to come back.
By the way… I love having a fun time, even on video. I hope you like fun?
Come See Why Everyone’s Raving About These Online Lessons
AND… STOP RIGHT HERE
HOLD UP. Now if you’re looking for flashy videos with 3D graphics, flashy lights, haze and lasers, with lessons taught by the latest “Instagram famous” dancers on an expensive Hollywood set, this membership isn’t for you. This is where you STOP.
You can leave now, but thanks for reading this far.
HOWEVER… if you’re looking for friendly, expert instruction, quality tap dance content, numerous useful exercises, ways to improve your technique, solid dance education, and valuable tap lessons from a professional dance expert with over 3 decades of industry experience…
…then WELCOME to your new family! Does tap dance make you happy?
Your Super-Affordable Subscription to Success
Here’s How It Works
- Two to three times weekly I upload video lessons, links, and other inspiring tap dance content in your private membership group on Facebook.
- You can see everything clearly on any device, so watch videos on your phone, tablet or computer.
- You don’t need tap shoes, or a ton of room. All lessons are designed with space limitations in mind.
- Dance in your kitchen, at the cottage, in the studio, or under your desk… it’s up to you how and when you tap!
NOTE: Before you continue, you need a Facebook account.
Access to the private Facebook group is super affordable. When I had my dance studio (Byfield Dance Experience – Toronto’s #1 dance school for adults AND Toronto’s favourite dance classes) one tapdance session was minimum $300. That was for one group class weekly. Also you should know, private lessons with me cost $99 PER HOUR, for a minimum of 3 hours. That’s another $300. (And worth every penny)
But you won’t pay anywhere near that.
By Joining The Private SHUFFLE WITH SHAWN! Online Tap Lessons Today, You’ll:
- Enjoy fun new lessons and exercises weekly,
- Love daily access to tons of archived videos, lessons and content,
- Receive invites to exclusive LIVE classes and events,
- Dramatically improve your tap technique,
- Think up ideas for your own tap classes and routines,
- Re-ignite your passion for dance,
- Feel creative and inspired again,
- Be part of a growing community of other like-minded tap dancers…
…and have UNLIMITED ACCESS to all the monthly trainings for
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Because many of us are indoors and our social realities have changed, I want everyone to experience the joy of dancing again. One week of tap lessons is just ONE dollar! You have one whole week to learn as much as you can. After one week, your tuition will automatically renew at a DISCOUNTED $49/month.
I call it the “Tap Dance Stimulus Package.” Are you excited to dance?
Joining us is easy, and you’ll need a Facebook account. Do you have one? Then you’re good to go. (If not, get a Facebook account here.)
Just press the big button below to get started and request access. Do that now, and I’ll see you on the other side.
I can’t wait to meet you. Keep on shufflin’!
– Shawn Byfield
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT
After 7 days, you will be charged the SPECIAL $49 monthly membership rate (regular $59/month)
You can cancel your membership at any time.
“YES! Give Me Unlimited Monthly Access To All These Online Tap Dance Lessons”
REMINDER: Unfortunately these online tap lessons are NOT for beginners. Sorry! But there are plenty of beginner tutorials on Youtube for newbies.
PS: These private, online tap dance lessons will push, challenge and inspire you to a new level. You’ll learn sweet new tap dance steps, improve your technique and get fantastic tap choreography… Don’t be the one who misses out.
PPS: You need a Facebook account, get yours so you can join us!