Top 7 Inspirational Science Quotes From Miriam McColl
Nobel Prize Winning Physicist And Science Teacher By Day Miriam McColl discusses physics at Quantum Leap Public School. Here’s a few quotes for aspiring scientists of the world:
7. The Laws of Motion are my favourite notion!
6. Isn’t it amazing what grows in the dark?
5. To move our mass, we must first overcome inertia, in order to achieve velocity.
4. Gym is a pastime. NOT a subject.
3. Harnessing wind power! That’s noble, that’s important. David Suzuki would shake your hand.
2. We have a magnet! And, an apple… I’m not sure that’s going to work.
1. The principles of science should open your minds… Not close your hearts.
To Hear More Inspirational Quotes About Science and Quantum Physics, Sign Up For Miriam McColl’s Lecture At
One thought on “Top 7 Inspirational Science Quotes”
Can’t wait to see the show again!