CIRQUE DU SOLEIL DANCE AUDITIONS IN MONTREAL ON JULY 4, 2009
Cirque du Soleil is seeking professional dancers for its current shows and upcoming creations.
We will be hosting an audition in Montreal on July 4th, 2009 for the following disciplines:
Dancers who are not contemporary/ballet/jazz must prepare a two minute performance excerpt (music of your choice on CD).
The audition will take place at:
3505, Durocher St., Montreal
Quebec H2X 2E7
Callback sessions will be held on July 5, 2009 from 9.00AM to 6.00PM.
To download the Registration form, click below
We ask you to complete the top part, to carefully read the second part and sign the third part. It is essential to bring this document at the audition.
- All dancers must be 18 years of age or older
- Registration for all candidates will be held from 9:00 to 9:30 AM on July 4, 2009. Auditions will begin right after the registration and will end around 6:00 PM. Selections will be made throughout the day. Please note that only those candidates selected on the first day will be invited to the callback session on July 5, 2009.
- Please bring a current version of your résumé and a recent photo with you on the day of the audition.
- We recommend that you arrive already warmed-up and that everybody wear fitted clothing (e.g. tights or leotards, as opposed to loose garments) and dance shoes. If you have a specialty, please bring appropriate shoes (for example, pointes, character shoes, etc..).
- Please note that Cirque du Soleil will not pay for any expenses incurred by candidates attending auditions.