How To Save 10% Off Toronto Dance Class Memberships

Toronto dance class sale eflyer

Aww yea.

This Friday, November 23 2007 from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm, I’ll be having a special VIP SALE on my website. Sign up for a new dance membership online (hip hop OR tap dance) and you’ll save 10% off the monthly fee. Byaaaah!

Tell somebody.

And- tap dance classes are starting in TWO WEEKS! Every Saturday, starting December 1st. Level 2 and Level 3 tap only. No beginner class.

** If you want a BEGINNER tap class with ME, then say so. I don’t have one because there’s too many “talkers” and not enough commitments. If you want it, say so on my blog. Tell me today. Tell me right now, you’re here now, aren’t you?!

Watch the video, and make sure to visit the site Friday. Check it out today also, so you know what to expect.

Peace.

– SB

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “How To Save 10% Off Toronto Dance Class Memberships

1. Heidi says:

Hey there Shawn!

Holler!

I truly madly deeply want to take some beginner tapa tapa tapa TAP dance classes. I promise to commit to them. If you have them I will come. Please pretty please!

2. Crystal says:

Hi Shawn,

I haven’t taken your classes before so I had some questions. (Didn’t see the info on your page, so I hope I can ask them here.)

For the tap classes, do they go right through December? (like, are there any days off at Christmas?) Are your classes generally month-to-month prices, so we would repay in January? Will there be tap in January too? 10% off what regular price?

Thanks!

3. shawnbyfield says:

Thanks for the comments!

Crystal, tap classes start Saturdays in December and will run, well basically forever, same day same time! As demand increases, I’ll add more classes- your rate doesn’t change. Think of how a gym membership works, it’s exactly the same.

Regular membership rate is $69 a month per person. This Friday you save 10% off that rate.

I’ll have a week of no classes during the holidays because I like to have family time and stuff my face. Your membership is renewed AUTOMATICALLY every month. Spread the word!

– SB

4. Jen Infuso says:

Hi Shawn,
    I am just wondering..I haven’t danced in years and years but I used to tap competitively…I was wondering if I could come try out a level two class, or do I have to pay for the month? Thanks!

5. Audrey Chiarelli says:

Hi Shawn;

I’ve got my membership – looking forward to tapping with you again!! Are the classes at Metro Movement? Or GoodLife fitness? I couldn’t find that info.

Thanks
    Audrey

6. Jen Infuso says:

Hi Shawn,
    I really want to start tapping again, as its been many years since I tapped competitively.
    I think I’d fit into the Level 2 class, but I was wondering if I’d be able to come try out a class before committing to a whole month?
    Thanks!
    –Jen

7. ck says:

we are serious about tap dancing lessons..but we are beginners….will you then offer beginners’ classes?
    Looking forward to your reply.CK

8. Tricia says:

Hey Shawn!

I wish I could talk your tap classes again this month, I’ve been watching for them since the las time you offered it because it was so much fun! It’s not going to work out this month but hopefully you’ll see me out in January!

Awesome performance at the Gilda’s club fundraiser by the way. I was volunteering and made everyone else watch….they loved it!

Share Your Thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s