Registration for Hip Hop Dance Classes In Toronto… And Gemini Awards

Good day!

Instead of typing forever, October’s Dance Newsletter is in video format. I do talk a lot, but it’s a much more entertaining way to get time-sensitive info on: hip hop dance classes, a new system, online registration, a sweet sale, Gemini Award info... and the state of my bladder.

Make sure you DON’T skip through, you will miss something extremely important (like, how much for classes, and how to save even more money). The image will take you to the Vimeo site where you can watch the whole thing:

October Dance News Video

October News 2007 from Shawn Byfield on Vimeo.

BTW, THANK YOU to everyone that came to support THA OFFICE, we all had a great experience at the Winter Garden Theatre. And judging by your standing ovations each night, so did you! This show really forced us to think on our feet, and push our creative buttons. Congratulations everyone. =)

Let me know your thoughts by posting a COMMENT below.

– SB

www.ShawnByfield.com

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “Registration for Hip Hop Dance Classes In Toronto… And Gemini Awards

1. Diane says:

Hi Shawn,

Congratulations on the nomination and award!

I’ve been out of the dance scene for about a year now and can’t wait to get back!

R u looking for full payment for the entire year in one shot or is the fee $69(or $59) in October and then another $69 in November etc.

2. shawnbyfield says:

Good question Diane,

For anyone else with the same question: It will be an automatic monthly registration. So, $69 every month for minimum one year. Simple.

And yes, sign up on October 17 so you get the $59 rate, EVERY month. That’s $59 in November, and December, and January, and… you get the picture.

I’d suggest signing up EARLY on the 17th, because in the past I’ve had to take registration off-line due to the huge demand. And get a friend involved!

– SB

3. Alex Melanson says:

HOORAY FOR SHAWN’S CLASSES!!!!!!

PS. I can tape it (basically Tivo it) IF you’re still interested šŸ™‚
    PPS. CONGRATS! I will definitely be tuning into the Geminis now!!!!!

4. Alex Melanson says:

i have a QUESTION though…
    I just watched the blog.. and I’m PRETTY sure you said that there was info about the classes on your website.. but I CAN’T FIND IT
    (yes, many people DO say i SHOULD be blonde :P)
    I know, Shawn, you’re probably thinking… geeezz Alex, I’m not going to answer that šŸ˜›
    But I know you love me šŸ™‚ And I’m a DEVOTED student who wants to take EVERY class with youuuuuu haha

5. shawnbyfield says:

Alex – Classes will be posted on my WEBSITE over the weekend, as I’m currently revamping the site. Stay tuned. I’m glad you wanna dance, we gonna have some fun.

And thank you for the congrats on my nomination! That would be great if you can put your TiVo to work for me. šŸ™‚

6. Shim says:

First of all, congratulations for ur award and ur nomination! Im going to be watching you on tv for sure. I took one of your classes a couple of months ago, and I loved it! so I’m looking forward for the new ones! I just want to know where they will be, cause some days I’ll have to use the TTC and just want to make sure it’s going to be easy for me to get there.

Thanks!
    SHIM

7. Gwenny D says:

Hey Shawn,

In answer to your question about what week DAY is good for me. I could dance any weekday but tues, weds and fridays are the best ones for me. I am planning to jam my foot in the door tomorrow to get into the group! LOL

Gwenny

Share Your Thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s