This was AMAZING! Sorry you missed it…
Tapdance Teacher 101 has passed.
This hands on, one day, Toronto tap dance workshop can make a SIGNIFICANT IMPACT on the quality of your tap class! Tapdance Teacher 101 is perfect for tap dance teachers, assistants and dance studio owners who:
- Need to brush up on your tap dance teaching skills in front of a class
- Have student teachers who need to learn how to effectively control their classes
- Want to learn how to get students to keep their feet still and listen
- Need suggestions on tap dance exercises for all ages
- Must learn how to control a large group of students quickly
- Want to learn how to handle questions, deal with rowdy students and handle distractions
If even ONE of the above applies to you, then you can’t afford to miss this workshop.
As an award-winning choreographer, expert instructor, professional adjudicator & Canadian dance authority, I’ll help you get the tools you need to rock your next tap dance classes.
In Just One Day Of VIP Coaching, You’ll Learn:
- The Crucial Step Newbie Tap Dancers Need To Start With Confidence
- The Byfield Method For Super Success In Front Of The Class
- The Five Biggest Mistakes You Can Make In The Tap Class- And How To Avoid Them
- The Technique All Super Teachers Use To Hold Their Students’ Attention
- Tap Exercises You Can Immediately Use On Your Own Students
NOTE: This is a private “WORK”shop.
As soon as you arrive, you will be tap dancing, taking notes and immediately APPLYING your new skills though a series of in-class exercises. This is not for the lazy. This tap dance workshop is only for tap teachers who wish to take things up a notch, and become fantastic coaches and leaders. Is that you?
If yes, register right now. You’ll be glad you did!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring your tap shoes (bring screwdriver and extra laces just in case)
- Comfortable dancewear for 1st half of the day
- Business casual wear for 2nd half of the day
- A water bottle, bring lunch/snacks (you will be working through your short lunch break, no time for restaurants)
- A pen & notepad. No audio/video recording devices allowed. You will be WRITING (like, with a pen and paper)
Thursday July 18th 11am – 3pm
Byfield Dance Experience – 819 Yonge Street, Toronto
What You Need To Do:
If you SERIOUSLY want to improve your role as an effective tap teacher, then this is for you. Get involved! ONLY 16 SPOTS are available so if you don’t want to miss out, register NOW.
Looking forward to helping you achieve your goals,
- Shawn Byfield
Click Below To Safely Register For TapDance Teacher 101
YES! If you feel you DESERVE this and you’re ready to improve your tap teaching and classroom skills, trust your instincts and click the button below.
PS: To be fair to other tap teachers and dance studio owners, only 16 spots are available in the workshop. RSVP today so you don’t miss out!